Fundy National Park, NB Canada (taken by me on Aug 7/10)

Sunday, January 9, 2011

It's a new year ...

Welll a new year is upon us.  My resolution last year was to take a picture a day and it was fun but I'm not going to do it again.  There were just some days that I didn't see anything new and interesting to take a picture of so I ended up with a lot of pictures of my cat. (mind you I think he is a beautiful boy) or the moon.


The shot of my cat was taken Dec 12, 2010.  The shot of the moon was taken on Nov 26, 2010.



Some days something would catch my eye and turn into a picture that I really love. 



It is amazing how you can see somthing every day and then suddenly the urge strikes you to point the camera at it. Some times the urge doesn't turn out like I hoped but then other days it does. 
  
Like most of my pictures this is a shot of an every day scene in NB, this shot was taken in Saint John on December 19. 

We had a green Christmas this year.  Which disappointed me but I woke up on boxing day to SNOW! It make me pretty happy to see and it finally felt like Christmas for me.  This picture was take on December 26, 2010 out the window of my parent house.

For 2011 I haven't made an official resolution but I  plan on being the best "me" I can be.  I know that sound corney ... but its the truth.

I realized recently that I am 38 yrs old  and I really don't know what I want to be when I grow up.  I have a wildly broad range of interests but I really don't put myself out there to experience them at their fullest ... I'd like to design clothing, or at least restyle exisiting pieces.  I love vintage fashion but I don't own any.  I love to decorate, and yet my own home is not decorated.  So I hope to do something about these things this year ... stay tuned.

"Don't be dismayed at goodbyes.  A farewell is necessary before you can meet again.  And meeting again, after moments or lifetime, is certain for those who are friends."
~Richard Bach

No comments:

Post a Comment